We, the Intersnack Group GmbH & Co. KG, would like to inform you on this website about our company and our products. The protection of personal data and the legally compliant processing of such data are a concern we are strongly committed to.
In the following, we would like to give you a brief overview of how we handle personal data when you visit our website. The following information relates exclusively to the website www.intersnackgroup.com and its subpages. The data protection declaration does not apply to websites linked to from this website.
1. Data controller
The controller pursuant to Art. 4 para 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the processing of personal data is:
Intersnack Group GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0) 211 - 710 65 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 211 - 710 65 - 111
Postfach 30 05 29
You can reach our Data Protection Officer as follows:
PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal AG Law Firm
Moskauer Str. 19
Phone: +49 211 9814930
2. Information on Data Processing when Visiting our Website
We use your data to present our online offer to you in the most functional way possible.
Each time you visit our website, your browser automatically transmits to us your IP address, the date and time of the server request, the URL of the website called up in each case, if applicable the URL of the website from which you accessed the website called up, the name of the file requested, the page from which the file was requested, the access status of the web server (file transferred, file not found, command not executed, etc.), the browser type and version, the operating system of the end device used and the volume of data transferred (hereinafter collectively referred to as "access data").
We need your access data to be able to display the website to you and to ensure system security.
We therefore process access data on the basis of our legitimate overriding interest (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR). However, you need to provide us with your access data if you wish to access our website and use the offers and services provided on it.
The access data will only be processed for as long as it is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes and will be deleted automatically after four weeks at the latest.
The location of the server for the data processing described herein is Hamburg, Germany.
Your data will not be transferred on to third parties.
3.1 Your Rights
As a data subject, you may contact us or our Data Protection Officer at any time with an informal note to exercise your rights under the GDPR (contact details above under point 1). These rights are the following:
- the right to obtain information about the data processing, as well as a copy of the processed data (right of access, Art. 15 DSGVO)
- the right to request the correction of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data (right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR)
- the right to request the erasure of personal data and, if the personal data have been made public, to inform other data controllers of the request for erasure (right to erasure, Art. 17 GDPR)
- the right to request the restriction of data processing (right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR)
- the right to receive the personal data of the data subject in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transfer of such data to another controller (right to data portability, Art. 20 DSGVO)
- the right to object to data processing based on a consideration of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO in order to stop it (right to object, Art. 21 DSGVO)
- the right to withdraw a given consent at any time in order to stop data processing based on your consent. The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to the withdrawal (right of withdrawal, Art. 7 DSGVO).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for us if you believe that the data processing violates the GDPR (right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, Art. 77 GDPR).
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Postfach 20 04 44
4. Links to other websites
If our website contains links to other websites, we expressly point out that we have no influence on their contents or on their handling of your data and are not responsible for them. We would like to point out that some companies operating websites may be located outside the EU and their data will probably be processed outside the EU. In these countries, there may be a lower level of data protection than in the EU, i.a. your data could be used by the authorities there for control and monitoring purposes.
If you have any questions regarding our data protection information, please feel free to contact us or our Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided in point 1.